- Purchase and Sale of Business
- Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments
- Business Formation and Capital Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Partnership Dispute Resolution
- Business Succession and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Corporate Counsel for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- Risk Management, Compliance, E-Discovery and Intellectual Property
- Commercial Real Estate: Buying, Selling and Financing
- Commercial Real Estate: Leasing
- Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Probate Administration
- Litigation Practice
Estate Planning & Administration – Representative Matters
Below is a listing of some significant matters handled by the attorneys at Steinbach & Associates:
- Intestate administration of estate where the decedent’s only heirs were located in Brazil.
- Administration of the complex estate of a Holocaust survivor.
- Estate planning for a terminally-ill, divorced woman with a special needs child, and administration of her estate and the complex trusts created under her will for the benefit of her children.
- Prepare Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILITs) as part of a complex estate plan.
- Estate planning for a prominent Bergen County real estate broker.
- Administration of a Tuskegee Airman’s estate.
- Estate planning for a prominent artist.
- Prepare trusts, including credit shelter trusts as an integral component of complex estate and tax planning strategy.