- Purchase and Sale of Business
- Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments
- Business Formation and Capital Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Partnership Dispute Resolution
- Business Succession and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Corporate Counsel for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- Risk Management, Compliance, E-Discovery and Intellectual Property
- Commercial Real Estate: Buying, Selling and Financing
- Commercial Real Estate: Leasing
- Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Probate Administration
- Litigation Practice
New Jersey Office
Steinbach & Associates, P.C.
One University Plaza
Hackensack, NJ 07601-6204
Tel.: (201) 525-1990
Real Estate Leasing Attorneys
Effective Commercial Real Estate Lawyers Serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area
Commercial leasing involves much higher stakes than often appears to be the case. When you consider the amount of rent paid or received over the course of a lease, the stakes can be enormous. Since there is no such thing as a “form lease,” it is important to protect yourself from future problems with qualified legal counsel. If you are a business owner, your lease is the backbone of your business. If you are a property owner, your income can depend on having the right lease agreements.
Steinbach & Associates provides full-service legal counsel in matters of commercial leasing, providing tailored solutions that meet the individual needs of our clients. We provide thorough, cost-effective advice to both landlords and tenants of properties throughout northern New Jersey and the New York Metro area. Because we are experienced in representing both sides in leasing matters, we can use our insight to maximize your protection. Contact us to learn more.
Unsurpassed Experience With Commercial Leasing
With over 35 years of practice in the field, we have seen virtually every type of situation imaginable, and we have consistently gotten excellent results for our clients. Our experience extends to all types of properties, including:
- Office spaces in New York City, Newark and suburban areas
- Retail spaces, including shops and restaurants
- Shopping centers and strip malls
- Manufacturing facilities of all kinds
- Warehouse locations
- Distressed properties
- New developments
Experienced Commercial Lease Attorneys
Contact us to speak to a seasoned real estate leasing attorney. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.