- Purchase and Sale of Business
- Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments
- Business Formation and Capital Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Partnership Dispute Resolution
- Business Succession and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Corporate Counsel for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- Risk Management, Compliance, E-Discovery and Intellectual Property
- Commercial Real Estate: Buying, Selling and Financing
- Commercial Real Estate: Leasing
- Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Probate Administration
- Litigation Practice
Risk Management, Compliance, E-Discovery and Intellectual Property Protection
The Ability to Adapt Expertise to the Size and Needs of Your Business.
The attorneys at Steinbach & Associates also have significant experience counseling clients on risk management and dispute avoidance, compliance, e-discovery and intellectual property protection. Our extensive experience working with business of all sizes, including small and mid-sized businesses, makes the attorneys at Steinbach & Associates especially well-equipped to assist clients in managing these emerging issues within a small to mid-sized budget.
Among our experience is product literature evaluation and developing, training and assisting businesses with the implementation of compliance programs for a variety of issues including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, e-discovery matters, social media and bring your own device policies, and corporate information governance. Steinbach & Associates has also helped numerous companies protect their intellectual property through U.S. intellectual property registrations, and assisting clients with pursuing intellectual property infringers.