- Purchase and Sale of Business
- Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments
- Business Formation and Capital Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Partnership Dispute Resolution
- Business Succession and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Corporate Counsel for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- Risk Management, Compliance, E-Discovery and Intellectual Property
- Commercial Real Estate: Buying, Selling and Financing
- Commercial Real Estate: Leasing
- Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Probate Administration
- Litigation Practice
New Jersey Office
Steinbach & Associates, P.C.
One University Plaza
Hackensack, NJ 07601-6204
Tel.: (201) 525-1990
New York Office
200 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10166
Tel.: (212) 586-1515
Purchase and Sale of Business Attorneys
Managing the Art and Science of the Deal
Purchasing or selling a business is a major undertaking that involves many considerations. Ultimately, whether the entity in question is a longstanding family business, a startup, the acquirer or the target, what counts is securing the best deal possible, which boils down to maximizing value and minimizing risk. Having smart, aggressive and experienced legal counsel is absolutely indispensable.
The attorneys at Steinbach & Associates have engineered business purchases, sales, and mergers and acquisitions for clients in numerous industries over the last 35 years. We typically handle transactions valued in the $200,000 to $35 million range. Contact us to learn more.
Business Purchase Agreement Attorneys
We develop strategies and structure results-oriented agreements (typically asset purchase agreements) that reflect the actual needs and goals of our clients. We can help you with transactions involving:
- Technology companies
- Medical and dental practices
- Professional services and consulting firms
- Restaurants and retail stores
- Construction companies
- Financial services businesses
- Manufacturing enterprises
In covering all of the bases related to the purchase or sale of businesses, we are skilled at handling real estate, business succession and a wide array of other legal aspects that may arise as part of the overall transaction.
Attorneys Handling the Purchase and Sale of Businesses
Our lawyers are trustworthy, detail-oriented and extremely knowledgeable in New Jersey and New York law. Contact us for assistance with your business matter.