- Purchase and Sale of Business
- Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments
- Business Formation and Capital Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Partnership Dispute Resolution
- Business Succession and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Corporate Counsel for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- Risk Management, Compliance, E-Discovery and Intellectual Property
- Commercial Real Estate: Buying, Selling and Financing
- Commercial Real Estate: Leasing
- Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Probate Administration
- Litigation Practice
New Jersey Office
Steinbach & Associates, P.C.
One University Plaza
Hackensack, NJ 07601-6204
Tel.: (201) 525-1990
New York & New Jersey Business and Commercial Law Attorneys
Attorneys With Big-Picture Perspective
At Steinbach & Associates, we concentrate on meeting the needs of businesses and their owners. With a 35-year history of helping our clients succeed, our attorneys offer big-picture business perspective while providing outstanding personalized service and careful attention to detail. Our attorneys have experience counseling and representing business with respect to all aspects of corporate and commercial law, business transactions, commercial litigation, intellectual property, risk management and compliance matters. Steinbach & Associates lawyers have successfully handled litigations of all kinds, and also have substantial experience handling commercial real estate , estate planning and estate administration matters. Contact us to learn more.
Protecting Your Interests. Solidifying Your Opportunities.
As a small, agile firm that provides big firm-quality work, we help our clients protect their interests and take advantage of vital opportunities. We are focused on closing transactions and on results. We are “deal makers,” not “deal breakers.” We are known for being ethical, thorough and affordable.
Our attorneys can help you in the following areas, among others:
- Purchase and sale of businesses — we aggressively represent buyers and sellers
- Venture capital and private equity investments that maximize your opportunities
- Business formation and capital development that can set you up to succeed and avoid trouble down the road
- Contract drafting and negotiation that maximizes value and minimizes risk
- Partnership dispute resolution that vigorously enforces your rights as a business owner
- Business succession and buy/sell agreements that address the complex issues while providing peace of mind to business owners and their families
- Corporate counsel for smaller and mid-sized businesses that need comprehensive, experienced representation without excessive expense
- Risk management, compliance, e-discovery, and intellectual property protection.
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution proceedings relating to a wide variety of disputes.
- Commercial real estate matters, including buying, selling, financing and leasing of properties in New Jersey and New York
- Estate planning for New Jersey and New York residents, including wills, living wills, trusts and powers of attorney that address your concerns about the future
- Estate administration for New Jersey and New York decedents, including probate that deals compassionately with challenging estate matters
Contact our Hackensack office or our Manhattan location to set up an appointment with an experienced lawyer. As a firm known for being extremely responsive to our clients, we return all phone calls the same day.