- Purchase and Sale of Business
- Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments
- Business Formation and Capital Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Partnership Dispute Resolution
- Business Succession and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Corporate Counsel for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- Risk Management, Compliance, E-Discovery and Intellectual Property
- Commercial Real Estate: Buying, Selling and Financing
- Commercial Real Estate: Leasing
- Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Probate Administration
- Litigation Practice
New Jersey Office
Steinbach & Associates, P.C.
One University Plaza
Hackensack, NJ 07601-6204
Tel.: (201) 525-1990
New York Office
200 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10166
Tel.: (212) 586-1515
Litigation – Representative Matters
Below is a listing of some significant matters handled by the attorneys at Steinbach & Associates:
- Representation of repressed minority shareholder.
- Prosecuted a breach of contract action against a municipality.
- Secured the recall and removal of significant false advertising claims made by a competitor under the Lanham Act and various state law unfair trade practices statutes.
- Defended a purchasing corporation in a successor liability claim arising out of an allegedly defective product manufactured by a company that it acquired after the product was manufactured.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of major product manufacturer.
- Representation of disinherited spouse in estate contest.
- Represented family members in and successfully resolved disputes relating to numerous closely held family companies, including supermarkets, apartment buildings, restaurants and billboard companies.
- Prosecuted mandamus actions and constitutional challenges against state officials in federal and state courts.
- Successfully collected monies owed in collection actions.
- Litigated land dispute through trial and successful post-trial injunctive relief motions.
- Negotiated the resolution of a significant distribution chain dispute.
- Represented a trade association in a series of amicus curiae filings in federal district court and subsequent appeals to the U.S. Court of Appeals.