- Purchase and Sale of Business
- Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments
- Business Formation and Capital Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Partnership Dispute Resolution
- Business Succession and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Corporate Counsel for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- Risk Management, Compliance, E-Discovery and Intellectual Property
- Commercial Real Estate: Buying, Selling and Financing
- Commercial Real Estate: Leasing
- Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Probate Administration
- Litigation Practice
New Jersey Office
Steinbach & Associates, P.C.
One University Plaza
Hackensack, NJ 07601-6204
Tel.: (201) 525-1990
New York Office
200 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10166
Tel.: (212) 586-1515
Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning Attorneys
Addressing the Concerns of the Present and the Needs of the Future
Since every individual is unique and every family is different, estate planning is a highly personalized matter. Many people want to ensure that their health care wishes are honored, that their children and grandchildren are provided for, and that their assets go to their families and their favorite charities, rather than to government coffers.
We can assist you and your family with everything from simple wills to complex trusts involving customized distribution arrangements. Our attorneys provide compassionate, knowledgeable legal services to families and individuals in a wide variety of life situations. In building strong relationships with our clients over the years — and as people with families of our own — we have become close to many of the families we serve. In addition to private consultations in our offices, we have often visited our clients at home, in the hospital, and in nursing homes and hospices.
We are admitted to practice in both New Jersey and New York.
Estate Solutions That Meet Your Specific Needs
At Steinbach & Associates, we are well versed in estate planning and estate administration, including probate. Our attorneys assist clients with a full range of legal solutions that meet their particular needs, including:
- Simple and complex wills
- Minimizing federal and state estate and gift taxes
- Living wills and advanced health care directives
- Health care and financial powers of attorney
- Life insurance and special needs trusts
- Charitable trusts
- Family trusts
- Legal concerns specific to same-sex couples
We will gladly answer your questions and help you develop a comprehensive strategy to cover all aspects of your estate. Many of our clients like the fact that we frequently charge one reasonable fee that covers all their documents.
Powers of Attorney Lawyers for New Jersey and the New York Metro Region
Our wills, trusts and estate planning attorneys can help you develop a workable estate plan that will meet the needs of your family. Contact us for help with your estate planning concerns.