- Purchase and Sale of Business
- Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments
- Business Formation and Capital Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Partnership Dispute Resolution
- Business Succession and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Corporate Counsel for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- Risk Management, Compliance, E-Discovery and Intellectual Property
- Commercial Real Estate: Buying, Selling and Financing
- Commercial Real Estate: Leasing
- Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Probate Administration
- Litigation Practice
Commercial Real Estate – Representative Matters
Below is a listing of some significant matters handled by the attorneys at Steinbach & Associates:
- Negotiated purchase of pool of commercial condominium units at The Galaxy in Guttenberg, New Jersey.
- Represented owner with respect to financing of medical center.
- Represented the seller of two residential buildings in Manhattan.
- Negotiate leases on behalf of large commercial tenants in various industries, including architectural firms, packaging companies, dentists and manufacturing companies.
- Represented seller of diners.
- Prepare and negotiate leases on behalf of a commercial landlord of two executive office buildings in Fort Lee and Hackensack, New Jersey.
- Sale of a Newark service depot for a major linen and uniform supply company.
- Negotiated a new lease for a fine dining restaurant in Ridgewood, New Jersey.
- Negotiated (on behalf of landlord) and closed a net lease to a Rite Aid in Queens.
- Negotiated (on behalf of landlord) and closed a net lease of a factory in Brooklyn.
- Closed a purchase of a coop apartment in the Dakota.