- Purchase and Sale of Business
- Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments
- Business Formation and Capital Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Partnership Dispute Resolution
- Business Succession and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Corporate Counsel for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- Risk Management, Compliance, E-Discovery and Intellectual Property
- Commercial Real Estate: Buying, Selling and Financing
- Commercial Real Estate: Leasing
- Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Probate Administration
- Litigation Practice
Representing a Buyer or Seller of an Ongoing Business
Harold Steinbach presented this seminar to the New York City Bar on July 23, 2013 and to the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education on July 30, 2013. Harold Steinbach also previously presented this seminar to the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education numerous times throughout 2012 in north, central and southern regions of New Jersey.
This seminar covers strategies for working with buyers, sellers, opposing counsel, brokers and lenders; techniques for negotiating and drafting key contract clauses; and procedures for getting the deal closed. It also provides an in-depth analysis of an asset purchase agreement.
Click here for an outline to the seminar.