- Purchase and Sale of Business
- Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments
- Business Formation and Capital Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Partnership Dispute Resolution
- Business Succession and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Corporate Counsel for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- Risk Management, Compliance, E-Discovery and Intellectual Property
- Commercial Real Estate: Buying, Selling and Financing
- Commercial Real Estate: Leasing
- Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Probate Administration
- Litigation Practice
Venture Capital Lawyers
Private Equity Investments Attorneys, Representing Business Owners and Investors
Even in difficult economic times, opportunities abound for innovative entrepreneurs and visionary investors. Venture capital firms and private equity groups seek substantial upside and an exit strategy. Startups want capital to get their shot at greatness. The challenge comes in connecting the two sides in a way that meets the needs of both, while vigorously protecting our client.
In facilitating advantageous venture capital and private equity investments for our clients, our attorneys work with individuals and groups of investors as well as emerging companies, each of whom has specific goals and particular legal concerns. Whether you are looking to secure funding to exploit a great idea or to locate or develop a unique investment opportunity, we can be of assistance. Contact us to learn more about our top-notch capabilities and our affordable rates.
Make the Most of Your Opportunity
We counsel clients in a variety of financing and investment contexts, advising them on their options and helping them make the most of their opportunities while avoiding pitfalls that can leave them disappointed, or worse. For business founders, this means understanding the expectations of venture capitalists and the degree of ownership and profit they should be prepared to give up in exchange for life-giving investment in their companies. For investors, it means maximizing the potential upside of an opportunity while minimizing the risks.
As an agile law firm whose attorneys have 35 years of experience with business clients, our competencies include:
- Helping small businesses bringing in investors
- Representing funds making investments
- Developing clear exit strategies
- Engineering the sale and purchase of businesses
- Structuring and negotiating contracts
- Private investment in public entities (PIPEs)
Experienced Venture Capital Attorneys
Our lawyers are experienced in the legal issues and nuances of venture capital and private equity. We are well versed in all relevant areas of New York and New Jersey law, and we can help you optimize your position as an investor or as a business owner. Contact us to schedule an appointment.