- Purchase and Sale of Business
- Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments
- Business Formation and Capital Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Partnership Dispute Resolution
- Business Succession and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Corporate Counsel for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- Risk Management, Compliance, E-Discovery and Intellectual Property
- Commercial Real Estate: Buying, Selling and Financing
- Commercial Real Estate: Leasing
- Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Probate Administration
- Litigation Practice
Probate Administration Lawyers
Estate Administration and Will Contest Attorneys Serving New Jersey and the New York Metro Area
When a loved one dies, the pain of the loss is immense and extremely difficult to deal with. On top of this, dealing with the administration of a family member’s estate can be overwhelming. As highly experienced and empathetic probate attorneys, we can help make this difficult time smoother.
While even the mention of the word “probate” can trigger anxiety and dread because of its common association with mounds of paperwork, legal fees, estate tax problems and family conflicts, probate administration does not have to be a nightmare. Having a reasonable, sympathetic, intelligent lawyer on your side can make the process much easier than you think.
Steinbach & Associates provides sensitive, intelligent representation in probate administration, advising and supporting clients in settling matters as quickly and efficiently as possible. Contact us for help with your probate matter.
We are admitted to practice in both New Jersey and New York.
Help With the Distribution of Assets and Resolution of Tax Concerns
Our attorneys can address every aspect of your probate matter, paying careful attention to all aspects of the estate and working to minimize your estate taxes. Our expertise in probate administration includes:
- Guiding an executor regarding his or her responsibilities and duties
- Marshalling and distributing assets
- Preparing and filing all probate documents
- Preparing and filing all tax returns, including federal and state estate and gift tax returns
- Communicating and negotiating among family members
- Property valuation
- Contested probate and probate litigation
Every estate is different. We have successfully handled a wide variety of probate situations, including those involving numerous types of trusts and contested matters.
Contact a Probate Administration Attorney
Contact us for assistance. We can answer your questions, help you understand the probate process and let you know how we can help in your situation.