- Purchase and Sale of Business
- Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments
- Business Formation and Capital Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Partnership Dispute Resolution
- Business Succession and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Corporate Counsel for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- Risk Management, Compliance, E-Discovery and Intellectual Property
- Commercial Real Estate: Buying, Selling and Financing
- Commercial Real Estate: Leasing
- Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Probate Administration
- Litigation Practice
Basic Estate Planning
On January 31, 2014, Steinbach & Associates presented a seminar to newly admitted and experienced attorneys at the New York City Bar Association on “Basic Estate Planning” as part of its “Bridge the Gap” program. The seminar covered drafting wills, living wills, powers of attorney, and health care proxies, as well as New Jersey estate and inheritance tax planning techniques. This same program was previously presented to the New York City Bar Association on September 18, 2013.
For an outline of the seminar, please click here.